Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lets Party Y'all!

Oh my.
It has been an EXTREMELY busy month. And we aren't even half way through.
However, no complaints here. 
I'm extremely blessed with a busy & interesting life.

A little bit of a recap--

May 25th weekend was Albany's graduation, my 5 year class party, and engagement parties for my dear friends Cache & Kathryn, and Lauren Jo & Collin.

For the most part, everyone in my graduating class were very close. 
Most of us have grown up together, and known each other since Pre-school. 
So we just couldn't see waiting until our 10 year class reunion to get everybody together. 
So we decided to have a BBQ at the Shack's house. 
I cooked some Macaroni & Cheese, made some delicious Jalapeno poppers, 
and some home-made hot sauce! 
We spent the night catching up, eating, swimming and
might have been guilty of doing a little bit of dancing. 
It was so nice to see all of my old friends that I don't get to see very often.



Cache & Kathryn

I have spent my ENTIRE life fighting, yelling, laughing and loving (as a friend) Cache Tankersley. 
He is one of those guys that I would consider my brother. 
From year to year, we went to stock shows,
danced, laughed and cried together. 
This weekend, he married a wonderful, fun-loving woman. 

From the moment I met Kathryn I didn't understand what she saw in him. 
He is a crazy, loud, sometimes obnoxious boy
that doesn't give 2 craps what he says or does...
And here he is introducing us to Kathryn;
 a classy, well-mannered girl. 
But as I spent more time with the two, I could tell they were perfect for each other.


Their engagement party was in Albany at Cache's parents house. 
It was a night full of food, beer, great friends, great music, and dancing! 
Those are definitely my kind of nights. 
I danced my little feet off, and by the time I got home (at 4 a.m.) I figured I could sleep for days. 

On Saturday, June 9th, they were married in San Angelo. 
I don't usually cry at weddings... 
Oh wait, yes I do... 
And at this one, I cried like a little baby. 
We arrived at the church an hour early, and Cache was outside taking pictures. 
From that moment, I knew it was going to be hard. I started crying in the car. 
I cried when Cache Ushered his mom down the isle, 
I cried when he got to the front with the preacher, 
I cried when Kathryn started walking down the isle,
I cried when they read their personal vows to each other while music played so no one could hear them, 
and I cried when he wiped the tears off of Kathryns face...



Yes I am a cry-er... 
BUT--- Happy tears they were!

We made our way to the San Angelo Country Club and had a great time at the reception.



Kathryn & Trent, Cache's Dad

Cache & His sweet mom Piper


These are my absolutely ADORABLE parents!! I just love them so much!



Some of my closest friends... Well they are more like family!



Cache & Kathryn-
 I am so truly happy for you both. 

I wish you both a life full of happiness & blessings!




Lauren Jo & Collin's engagement party-











I met Lauren Jo about
5 years ago.






Talk about amazing girl.
She is such a blast to be around!





Along with about 15 other of her closest friends & family members, 
we BBQ-ed, drank, and played games until the wee hours of the morning.










Collin is finishing up his residency in the glamorous New York City,
so Lauren moved to NYC.
I don't get to see her often, but when I do it is just fabulous! I can't wait until their wedding... It will be so great!




When 1:00 a.m. rolled around, we decided we needed to spice up the party a bit.
So we all did a little bit of dressing up...
We started dancing and things got crazy.

















ALSO---
I FINALLYYY bought my new camera!!
 I am still working on learning all of the little functions, but I can finally start pursuing photography! 
So y'all help me out and spread the word :) 
I've posted pictures from the events, so y'all will hopefully be somewhat entertained!

I'm sorry I don't have any recipes in this post,
but I promise the next one will have something special! 

This weekend I will be traveling to Gruene, Texas
to celebrate with my dear friend Liz.
 She will be marrying her best friend on July 7th
and this weekend is the bachelorette party. 
There will be plenty of fun to be had,
but Pray forthe poor people of Gruene...
 They don't know what is about to hit them. 


I hope you have found something that you will come back for.
Until next time my friends,









No comments:

Post a Comment