Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Here we go!

Hey Y'all. 
I've been debating on starting a blog for a while and I have finally decided to go for it, 
because I think the Lord has blessed me with too much not to share!

My passions are: 
Family, Friends, being outside, good music, road-trips, big jewelry, cute clothes, things that sparkle, Gypsy Soule, baking & cooking, BBQ-ing, Crafting, Photography, finding that true-passionate love, Faith in my Wonderful Creator, and of course the TEXAS RANGERS.


I am Blessed with an INCREDIBLE FAMILY and amazing friends.

I am a very random person, but I consider that a blessing. I never have a dull moment, and it keeps people around me on their toes.  So with that being said, I hope this blog keeps you entertained, on YOUR toes, and always wanting to know more!


I try my hardest to make people around me happy, and strive to make them laugh. 
Laughter is the BEST medicine.

I am a creator, and I absolutely LOVE to paint, sew, design and craft. 




I love to sing, even though I'm not really good at it; and I'm a complete music junkie. 
(My current obsessions are: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Johnny Cash and Ray LaMontagne... Random I know.)





 I honestly, truly, passionately, L-O-V-E-E-E the Texas Rangers.



I hope I haven't run you off. I know this was a lengthy first post, but I figured it was fair to go ahead and lay it all out on the line. 

The last thing I want to say is I have the heart of a gypsy (not the crazy ones).
I would be perfectly happy traveling around in a turquoise airstream trailer, selling my creations, watching my Rangers and spreading the Word of God. 


I hope you have found something you will come back for...
Until then,

Stay Classy & Live Free.
Laci Jade


No comments:

Post a Comment